Delisting Honeywell FFP3 Masks SuperOne RFFPII0100 (ICN 2310)
Important Customer Notice Free PPE
- The supplier Honeywell has informed us of a discontinuation of their FFP3 Masks.
- There is one product code affected, RFFPII0100.
- The supplier is discontinuing this product due to no longer supplying this range.
- Honeywell has decided to not submit a proposal to be included in any future framework purchases for FFP3 Masks SuperOne and as a result this mask will be discontinued.
- The affected product code is available free of charge via the Foundry platform until 31 March 2024 while stocks last.
- The current stock of masks has a shelf life lasting until February 2025, stock can be ordered until 31 March 2024 and held in store. Trusts should ensure staff who have been fit tested to this mask are fit tested to other products over the next 17 months, so they will have access to other FFP3 masks once the FFP3 Masks SuperOne has been delisted.
- No other FFP3 Masks in our range are affected and will continue to be available.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Services Advisor.
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products, we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisations use of these products.