Product Recall Vernacare Wipe Patient Wet Barrier Cloth VJT646 (ICN 1643)
Important Customer Notice Recall
- Vernacare has notified NHS Supply Chain to the voluntary recall of various Oasis® and Conti® products.
- The reason for the recall is that microbial contamination was detected in a number of product batches.
- This contamination can be a safety risk and can cause infections. All batches are being recalled as a precautionary measure.
- One of the affected products was supplied by NHS Supply Chain as:
|NPC||Product Description||Supplier Code/ MPC||Supplier Affected batch|
|VJT646||Wipe Patient Wet Barrier Cloth||RSC553||All in-date batches|
- Please note the above product is no longer available to order from NHS Supply Chain.
- Read and follow the full instructions in the Field Safety Notice and share with all users of the affected products. (see our Downloads ▼ section)
- Please immediately identify and quarantine any units of these products.
- Complete the Customer Response form, found on page 2 of the notice, and return to email@example.com.
- Contact your NHS Supply Chain Customer Service Advisor with full details of full, and any part packs.
- Following verification, you will be requested to arrange disposal of the affected devices in line with your local regulations. On confirmation of disposal by email, full credit will be raised on your behalf.
If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Relationship Manager or Customer Services Advisor.