Supply Issues 3M Liquid Skin Protectant Products ELY841, ELY842 and ELY985 (ICN 2230)
Important Customer Notice Supply Issues
- The supplier 3M has informed us of a supply issue with its Liquid Skin Protectant Products ELY841, ELY842 and ELY985.
- There are three product codes affected.
- The supply issue is due to a component shortage and stock from their supplier is not available on the required dates to fulfil the orders.
- Two of the affected product codes are currently suspended and unavailable to order.
- One affected product code is still available to order however it is subject to intermittent supply.
- Potential indirect alternative product is available to order through our online catalogue.
- We are currently sourcing further alternatives and updates will be made to the product listing as soon as possible.
- See our Downloads ▼ section to access the product listing for further information on the affected product codes and potential alternatives.
- The supply issue is anticipated to be resolved by 15 September 2023.
- Customers are advised to log into our website to view the product listing for further information on the affected product codes and potential alternatives.
- The continuing supply issue is being monitored in conjunction with the supplier and we will continue to review the stock situation to minimise further disruption. We will update this ICN with the latest information as it becomes available.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Services Advisor.
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products, we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisations use of these products.