Supply Issues Avanos Endotracheal Tubes Multiple Products (ICN 2234)
Important Customer Notice Supply Issues
- The supplier Avanos has informed us of a supply issue with its Endotracheal Tubes, Multiple Products.
- There are 12 product codes affected.
- The supply issue is due to supplier manufacturing issues.
- All the affected product codes are currently unavailable to order.
- Potential indirect alternative products are available to order through our online catalogue.
- However, some of these products may also be subject to intermittent supply as production restarts.
- We are currently sourcing further alternatives and updates will be made to the product listing as soon as possible.
- See our Downloads ▼ section to access the product listing for further information on the affected product codes and potential alternatives.
- The supply issue is anticipated to be resolved by 30 September 2023.
- Customers are advised to log into our website to view the product listing for further information on the affected product codes and potential alternatives.
- To mitigate the impact of the disruption, customers are to review alternatives and do a local stock take.
- The continuing supply issue is being monitored in conjunction with the supplier and we will continue to review the stock situation to minimise further disruption and update this ICN with the latest information as it becomes available.
- However, as this is currently a disrupted market and supply is subject to rapid change, the alternatives offered may also be experiencing temporary supply issues and therefore, customers may need to consider clinically reviewing all additional alternatives provided.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Services Advisor.
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products, we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisations use of these products.