Supply Issues Teleflex Medical Clips FFL118 and FFL119 (ICN 2333)
Important Customer Notice Supply Issues
- The supplier Teleflex Medical has informed us of a supply issue with its Clips products.
- The two product codes affected are:
- FFL118 – Ligation clip cartridge Small wide 6 clips per cartridge
- FFL119 – Ligation clip cartridge Medium 6 clips per cartridge.
- The supply issue is due to supplier manufacturing issues.
- The affected codes are currently suspended and unavailable to order.
- Potential indirect alternative products are available to order through our online catalogue:
- FGE5616 – Horizon Titanium Ligating Clips HORIZON SMALL WIDE CLIP 24 X 25
- FGE5614 – Horizon Titanium Ligating Clips HORIZON MEDIUM CLIP 24 X 25.
- See our Downloads ▼ section to access the product listing for further information on the affected product codes and potential alternatives.
- The supply issue is anticipated to be resolved by 3 January 2024.
- Customers are advised to log into our website to view the potential indirect alternative products.
- The continuing supply issue is being monitored in conjunction with the supplier and we will continue to review the stock situation to minimise further disruption and update this ICN with the latest information as it becomes available.
- However, as this is currently a disrupted market and supply is subject to rapid change, the alternatives offered may also be experiencing supply issues customers may need to consider clinically reviewing all additional alternatives provided.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Services Advisor.
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products, we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisations use of these products.