Environmental Decontamination is a new product area for NHS Supply Chain. It includes products that clean the air and rooms for use in healthcare environments. The products on offer have been widely used throughout the COVID-19 pandemic by both Facilities and Estates, and Infection Control departments. The products are also regularly used as best practice throughout trusts.
This framework offers customers access to the devices, consumables, and services involved in one easy central location, to help trusts identify the appropriate equipment for their needs. Additionally, with support from our specialist category team.
There are four Lots on this new framework:
- Lot 1, Misting/Fogging or Aerosol Disinfection Machine. This Lot is for disinfecting within a healthcare environment. It includes, but is not limited to, the supply of hydrogen peroxide disinfection systems.
- Lot 2, UVC Machines.
- Lot 3, Patient Segregation Bays. This includes disposable and semi-permanent.
- Lot 4, Air Purification Systems.
Additionally, the four Lots will be complete with all consumables and accessories that form part of this equipment. See our Downloads section for details of which suppliers are on each Lot in a Product Matrix. Please note this Product Matrix will be updated with further product details before 28 March 2022.
Ordering Environmental Decontamination Products Direct
To order products available via the direct route, you will need to quote the framework reference number ‘FTS 205’, when placing an order directly with the supplier. Unique Reference Numbers (URNs) are not required for the framework agreement. Some products within this range will also be available purchased through the eDirect route directly from the NHS Supply Chain website.
Hotel Services Support
There are 30 suppliers in total on this framework.
- 14 suppliers are incumbent to NHS Supply Chain. Please note: Although these suppliers are incumbent to NHS Supply Chain, this is a new framework agreement within this area.
- 16 suppliers are new to NHS Supply Chain.
This is the full list of suppliers available on this framework:
- Amity International
- BES Healthcare
- Bioquell UK Ltd
- Bunzl UK Ltd T/A Bunzl Cleaning and Hygiene Supplies
- Cellecta Limited
- DDC Dolphin Ltd
- Diversey Ltd
- Ecolab Ltd
- EcoLight Led Technology
- Finsen Tech Ltd
- GAMA Healthcare Ltd
- Genesis Steel Ltd
- ICE Ltd
- Infinite Business Systems Limited
- Inivos Ltd
- Innotec Hygiene Solutions Limited
- Kebomed UK Ltd
- Nine Group International
- NTH Solutions LLP
- Peacocks Medical Group
- Pvicient Ltd
- Sanital Medical Ltd
- Signify Commercial UK Ltd
- Sychem Limited
- UTB Medical
- UV Technology Limited
- VTM UK Ltd
- Wassenburg Medical
- Xenex Disinfection Services Limited.
See our Downloads section for details of which suppliers are on each Lot in a Product Matrix.
- Leading suppliers on contract – providing enhanced range and value from a single source.
- Pay less – with NHS Supply Chain you have a wider range of product options so you can select the ones that are fit for purpose and value for money.
- Leave your tendering to us – spend less time and money on tendering and let our procurement specialists undertake it on your behalf.
- Back office savings – the efficiency of our service, ranging from e-ordering to consolidated deliveries, enables significant back office savings.
- An integrated approach – the financial benefits of NHS Supply Chain go beyond just product prices. Our approach is an integrated one that reduces cost throughout the supply chain, from raw materials to global logistics, resulting in a much lower total cost.
- Purchasing through our route – when there are changes in the market, we can help minimise the impact of price rises and give support with cost saving initiatives.
Our knowledge and expertise
- Dedicated Customer Relationship Managers – your day to day contact for all queries. They will help you identify savings opportunities, solve any issues on your behalf and ensure high service levels are always met.
- NHS Supply Chain Buyers – procurement specialists in their product fields who can give expert advice on new and alternative products.
- Implementation Team – experts in helping you set up the new processes and training required when introducing new products.
- Customer Services Team – with the daily support provided by our dedicated and knowledgeable advisors and service managers you know you are in safe hands.
- Customer Assurance – providing customers with the confidence and assurance of products using a process of clinical evaluation and engagement with clinical users. This ensures all products are clinically assured by the CaPA process supported by engagement with an aligned Trusted Customer.
Peace of mind
- Dependable deliveries – having access to the know-how and resources of one of the world’s largest logistics companies means we can offer unrivaled dependability and responsiveness when it comes to our delivery services.
- Framework agreement – awarded in accordance with European procurement legislation.
- Sustainable development – we are certified to ISO 140001 International Standard for Environment Management System.