Welcome to Issue 12 of Your Supplier Newsletter
As suppliers, we appreciate the role you play within NHS procurement. The aim of this newsletter is to share information, tell you about any changes and developments and update you on how we continue to engage with the wider supplier community. Thank you for your continued support.
- New Distribution Partner for NHS Supply Chain: Food
- An Interview with Mark Hart
- Message From Steve Oldfield About Extension of Article 50
- Raising Awareness of Modern Slavery on Anti-Slavery Day
- HST 2019 National Supplier Conference
- Ongoing Engagement with Trade Associations
- Thought Leadership Supplier Event in 2020
- CaPA Update and Quality Products Forum
- MDR Update
- Capital Supplier Changes in Processes and Invoicing
- Notices of Tenders
We are committed to meeting suppliers across the breadth of NHS Supply Chain, regardless of size. If you would like to engage with the SRM team to learn more about the changes or provide some feedback please contact us.
Ways to keep yourself informed
Keeping yourself engaged is an important way to ensure you are fully informed with what is happening.
We invite you to share the newsletter with others. Please let us know if there is anything specific you’d like to see included.