- Purpose: A clinical forum to discuss potential product alternatives for use in the event of supply disruption. This is an interactive environment for attendees to raise any issues and have an informed discussion.
- Scope: Clinician to clinician advice and best practice sharing around supply disruptions.
- Subject matter: Informing and updating attendees of Hot Topics to provide foresight of potential issues and issues identified by Clinical Procurement Specialists via CPSN Portal on the FuturesNHS Network.
- Cadence: Fortnightly 1-hour meetings, Mondays 2pm-3pm.
- How to raise an Issue for NHS Supply Chain to review: Issues must be raised via CPSN Portal on the FuturesNHS Network by 3pm on the Tuesday prior to the meeting.
- Criteria for attendance: Clinical Procurement Specialist within an NHS trust. If your trust doesn’t have a Clinical Procurement Specialist, a Clinical Category Manager within an NHS trust will be accepted to join.
Group members include:
- Clinical Procurement Specialists (CPS).
- NHS Supply Chain Category Team and Clinical Specialists.
- NHS Supply Chain Resilience Team.
- NHS Supply Chain Patient Safety & Clinical Intelligence Lead.
- NHS Supply Chain Customer Voice Team.
Clinical Alternatives Products Support Meeting Outcomes
See our Downloads ▼ section to review the outcomes from the recent meetings.
A bulletin containing all updates from the meeting will be uploaded following each meeting.