bellavista™ 1000 - Ventilator
Type: DHSC Fund Promotion Start Date: 31 March 2023
Expiry Date: While Stocks Last
Save 27.7% on the bellavista™ 1000 Ventilator – Non-Invasive Ventilation (NIV) Specification.
The bellavista™ offers adult and paediatric support with a powerful turbine, highly configurable user interface and lung protective features. This next generation ventilator combines cutting-edge technology to deliver simplicity in clinical practice and support daily challenges across care settings.
This offer is for the purchase of the bellavista™ 1000 ventilators and supporting accessories:
- High flow oxygen therapy (HFOT) software option
- bellavista™ 1000 trolley
- Circuit support arm for bellavista™ trolleys
- Gas cylinder holder for bellavista™ trolleys
- Basket for bellavista™ trolleys
- Humidifier bracket (single) for bellavista™ trolleys.
Features and Benefits
The bellavista™ 1000 offers a full spectrum of high-performance features in a compact size including:
- State of the art technology with streamlined hardware that’s compact, powerful and durable
- Synchrony tools – improved patient synchrony with auto.sync, auto.rise and auto.leak
- SettingAssist – foresee all ventilation settings with a comfortable and easy to use display
- Robust performance with peak flows up to 260 L/min
- Software intelligence that’s clinically proven and highly responsive
- Minimising respiratory distress through advanced synchronisation
- Reduced workload for clinicians through monitoring features like AnimatedLung and VentSummary
- Versatility with modes of ventilation to support adult and paediatric patients greater than 6kg
- Adaptive Ventilation Mode – a smart ventilation mode faster weaning and a reduction of manual settings.
- User-centric design that is customisable, navigable, and intuitive
- Compact hardware allows the user to ventilate on the go during intra-hospital transport with four-hour battery life and easy-steer transport cart.
- Configurable to meet the needs of any clinical practice
- Simplified, preventive maintenance for a low cost of ownership.
This offer is over and above the standard discount available throughout the NHS Supply Chain framework agreement. The discount will be available until all systems on the commitment deal are sold.
For more information, please contact
0115 678 6616